Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Kodak, er...Panasonic, Moments - Family Reunion

Going back in time a little, I wanted to touch on the immediate Moosman family reunion that took place a week before I took flight across the Atlantic. I just have a few favorite pictures I wanted to share. This year, the plan was to help my parents re-roof their house and sheetrock the garage. The roof was accomplished in record time and the garage was coming along nicely by the end of the Saturday. I actually didn't see any of the action in person, as I was on Super Nanny duty elsewhere. Who can pass up a chance to play with the world's most adorable kids?
Despite all the work to be done, we found time to gather at the beautiful Shoshone Falls to picnic and relax. Good times :)
Now for the favorite moments caught on camera!

When Moosmans gather...

What is keeping these two rambunctious boys completely captivated?

Ahhhh...I get it.

Too cool for a normal sippy cup!

We found a snake in the tree!! (I wonder who might be a tadbit afraid of snakes...?)

Ha! You're not sleeping anymore!

King of the Cooler!

Sunday Best Sharp Shooter (and coach)

Can't wait for the next one!

1 comment:

Janet said...

You caught some priceless pictures! They made me smile and laugh.