Thursday, December 31, 2009

Holiday Weekend Fun

We spent our 4-day Thanksgiving weekend in Clarkston with Don and Faith.  We had the usual holiday goodness of a great feast ending with pie...
 
...and hours spent playing games with this competitive group.  So fun!
 
Don had been looking through recipes and found one for cinnamon rolls.  I got really excited about the idea of making some and rallied everyone else for this activity.  Don and Faith ran for groceries, then we made the dough and played games while it raised. Then, the real baking got underway!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Ready to bake!
 
Ready to eat!
 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks like you guys had a lovely holiday. I remember making cinnamon rolls with my mom when I was younger. My favorite part was cutting them. We didn't use a knife so my point of this comment is to use floss or just a thin string. It works perfect. Act like you are going to tie it around the roll and keep pulling. So much fun!