It's been a fine weekend balanced with homework for me, work on the truck for him, and time together in the house, shop, and yard.
We got a few trees pruned yesterday before the snowstorm hit (6 inches of fresh powder this morning!), and I'm definitely looking forward to doing more of that! Teamwork time in the shop finished the sand-blasting cabinet and Andy let me be the one test it out - that is one nifty tool!
Something had us both in the cooking mood too, and we put together some gooood dinners! Grilled tuna steak with a cucumber sauce and a side of asparagus on Friday, biscuits & gravy, eggs, and seasoned potatoes on Saturday, and Celestia's sour cream enchiladas and a fresh green salad tonight. Delightful!
We're winding down now with some tunes and leisure computer time while the "goobers" cool.
Oh, the little things that make us happy!
We got a few trees pruned yesterday before the snowstorm hit (6 inches of fresh powder this morning!), and I'm definitely looking forward to doing more of that! Teamwork time in the shop finished the sand-blasting cabinet and Andy let me be the one test it out - that is one nifty tool!
We're winding down now with some tunes and leisure computer time while the "goobers" cool.
2 comments:
Your food comments make me crave good food. Unfortunately, I'm not much of a cook and there are so many things I would rather do. I love to eat though.
I still don't understand why they're called goobers...
Post a Comment