1. Leave a comment on my blog, one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
4 comments:
A memory about Andy:
I remember the first time he shot a perfect 25 in skeet and lost his Bengal hat! He was so excited to have shot a perfect round, but really bummed he had his hat shot up! It was fun to watch him shoot at all those meets.
A memory about Teresa:
Making candy for the first time! We made a mess but had a grand time and the best part was eating it! Then came the game of Yahtzee and all the laughs and stories. Great time!
My first memory about Teresa...we were up at the lake with Don and Faith and Faith and I went to pick you up in Couer de Alene. We met you at the Fred Meyer. I thought to myself, ok this had better be the one for Andy because I really like her. We then played card games that night and had so much fun. The funny part was you and Andy were totally acting like you JUST friends but the rest of us could see different!!
I have a lot of memories of Andy, but probably my most favorite was when Ryan and I were away at college and had come home for Christmas the first year. It was time to go back to school and Andy was really sad. I remember sitting on the side of his bed telling him goodnight and goodbye and he started to cry...and then made me cry. It made me feel kinda good that he would miss me. Although he won't admit to crying over me!!!!
Post a Comment