My 6 brothers showing off a little...
How many kids can we fit in one tree...?
After family pictures, we all found room for a little ice cream and then headed up to the nearby mountain for a day and night of camping.
These are the toughest kids on the mountain, guaranteed!
They're gonna catch a fish with their bare hands, even if takes 'em alll day!
Tyler thought it was pretty cool to wear his hat just like Andy! He's Andy's little buddy every time we go down to spend time with them.It was soooo good to see everyone and squeeze as much quality time as we could into one weekend. I'm already looking forward to the next time, and thinking we've gotta expand this by a day or four....
2 comments:
I am so glad that you got to see family. I know what it is like to finally have everyone together...granted my family only has half of yours but still. I love the height pic.
Awesome! That's a really cool picture of your family. Next time you'll need to do own by age now so we can see where everyone fits. :)
Post a Comment