Saturday, December 20, 2008

Where I've Been

After mentioning that I might not be around much, the semester really wasn't too overwhelming - up until the last few weeks anyway! Deadlines started stacking up, at school and work and Winter Break was looking better and better! Now it is here and so am I - a survivor of another semester.
I thought I'd share a little of what I've been staring at for the last few months. This is the final project in my design studio - a new studio complex for the architecture program on campus. They expanded the 5 year Master's program to a 6-year one, so they need more space! And, they didn't want a single building - but a "complex" of indoor and outdoor spaces that could both be used to learn, design, build, experiment, what have you.
The final product was a 3D model on the computer and presentation boards with plans, sections, details, etc.
Have a look:

1 comment:

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

You are amazing and I am excited to have you do some design for me for our new kitchen/bathroom/laundry room! Glad you made it through the semester! Enjoy the break!
See you guys soon!
Love and hugs!
Mom