As you may have noticed, blogging has been pretty sparse this month. You should be forewarned that, unless Andy gets motivated to tell you all about the progress on his truck in the next few months, it will probably continue to be sparse. I begin my graduate school experience tomorrow.
I am a little nervous, not quite excited to lose my free summer evenings, but really anticipating a rewarding year with lots of learning and mind-opening experiences. I will try to post some about it as the time flies by.
At the moment, I am hoping for my laptop to arrive home safely and soon! I sent it off to be repaired (the keyboard suddenly decided not to work), and was supposed to receive it last Friday. Well a box came with my name on it, Andy signed for it while I was at work, he opened it, and called to let me know that I had just received a Mr. Rob's Sony computer - not my own Acer computer. Quite the mix-up!
We'll sort it all out when business opens again tomorrow - but what a way to start a semester!
2 comments:
Good luck with school this year!!
I hope your year is fun and not too stressful! We are excited for you! Talk with you soon! Love you both! Mom
Post a Comment