It was a very solemn drive south last week. Lots of miles and hours to think and talk and sing and cry, and quietly take in the beautiful scenery.
Five years ago, on a happy August day, I met my little nephew Brandon.
I can honestly say that every single moment with him since then rank high in my happiest memories.
And, now we can only look through all our cherished photos and videos, fondly remembering every captured moment.
Rest in peace, little man. We are so very fortunate to have been a part of your short life.






4 comments:
I am so sorry for loss!! What a sweet little boy!! You will continue to be in our prayers! Love you
You put it so well.
Loved the post Teresa! Thanks for loving our boy.
I love how you capture your thoughts in a few words and pictures!
Post a Comment