Thursday, February 23, 2012

Glowing Chaos

I was working away on the computer the other day, and glanced outside as the sun dipped below the stormy clouds, casting that fabulous orange glow on everything.  Lately, I've been drowning in deadlines and just zoned into get-er-done mode, but this view snapped me out of it!  In true spontaneously-happy-teresa style, I snatched up my camera and went running out the front door without jacket or shoes, dodging the surprise pile of poo on the lawn, and across the street to the muddy field to catch this fleeting moment.
Isn't life like this?  A chaotic mess of deep roots and sky-reaching limbs, seemingly dull at times, yet positively spectacular when you see it in the right light?

3 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

Love it!!!

Greg and Margaret said...

What an amazing picture!

Anonymous said...

Glad you missed the poo! Great picture. You're a natural.