think: there is a lot of potential good in this world that is too intimidated by the bad to show itself
know: a smile can make a difference
want: to be appreciated
have: an unfailing support group in my sisterfriends
dislike: inconsiderate behaviors
miss: my Bethers
fear: pain
feel: a bit between periods of contentment
hear: machines whirring away
smell: overripe nectarines
crave: a fruit smoothie
cry: when I don't know what else to do
usually: understand both sides of the story
search: for answers that make sense
wonder: why I'm shy, when I like people so much!
regret: not spending enough time with my roommates - I was so lucky to live in houses and apartments full of wonderful people, and I let school and work keep me away
love: colorful skies, contagious giggles, delicious food, sincere hugs, sharing memories...
care. and that is why I want to hear more about you, and talk less about me
always: want to do better
worry: that specialized schooling & work has narrowed my brain!
am not: terribly confident
remember: minute details
believe: the grand purpose of my life is to help others.
dance: while baking
sing: along even when I don't really know all the words
don't always: have something nice to say
argue: when I'm right.
write: to remember, and to entertain
win: quietly
lose: often
wish: for more time.
listen: to make friends
don't understand: when others cannot see what is so obvious to me!
can usually be found: on MSN
am scared: of falling
need: moral support
forget: numbers
are happy: to know you. Thank you for reading my blog stories!
have: an unfailing support group in my sisterfriends
dislike: inconsiderate behaviors
miss: my Bethers
fear: pain
feel: a bit between periods of contentment
hear: machines whirring away
smell: overripe nectarines
crave: a fruit smoothie
cry: when I don't know what else to do
usually: understand both sides of the story
search: for answers that make sense
wonder: why I'm shy, when I like people so much!
regret: not spending enough time with my roommates - I was so lucky to live in houses and apartments full of wonderful people, and I let school and work keep me away
love: colorful skies, contagious giggles, delicious food, sincere hugs, sharing memories...
care. and that is why I want to hear more about you, and talk less about me
always: want to do better
worry: that specialized schooling & work has narrowed my brain!
am not: terribly confident
remember: minute details
believe: the grand purpose of my life is to help others.
dance: while baking
sing: along even when I don't really know all the words
don't always: have something nice to say
argue: when I'm right.
write: to remember, and to entertain
win: quietly
lose: often
wish: for more time.
listen: to make friends
don't understand: when others cannot see what is so obvious to me!
can usually be found: on MSN
am scared: of falling
need: moral support
forget: numbers
are happy: to know you. Thank you for reading my blog stories!
1 comment:
Oh I love this!!
Hope things are going well, we'll have to catch up soon. I'll try and send you a "catch up" email soon. :)
Miss you roomie!!!
Post a Comment