But, let me tell you there are still reasons to celebrate!
This post is our #100!!
It marks the end of marathon posting about London, a perfect time to give the ol' blog a facelift, and the beginning of a new blogging goal: to catch you all up on what's been happening here, from August to the present day. The plan is to have you all up to speed by the time we start writing 2010 on our homework and checks. How's that for a backward New Year's resolution?Thank you all for your patience in reading a month's worth of events in slow-motion. I'm excited to be moving on, how about you?
3 comments:
Happy 100. The new layout is so bright and cheery, love it.
It was fun to learn all about your adventures in London though. Happy 100! holy cow that's a lot of writing! :)
Oh man, what fun to read through your blog! It really makes me want to travel! I think Todd would really love going to Europe some day, and now I'm more inclined to join him!
Post a Comment