Sunday, June 29, 2008

Father's Day Fun

After all the hard work, we took off to Sun-Up Bay to spend time with Andy's dad.
I'm not sure he bargained to suddenly have 4 daughters for Father's Day :), but I know we enjoyed our time with him - going to a car show, playing games, enjoying the sun and the lake.
You can see more pictures on Susan's blog: http://csduckfans.blogspot.com/2008/06/weekend-with-sisters.html

The Car d'Alene on Saturday was my sisters' first car show, and they really had a good time finding cars that suited them to pose by for pictures (Marie - an old cop car; Susan - Suzee Q license plate; Beth - Lucky 13). One guy even let them sit in his car for a picture!
The next morning, the boys went out fishing (a long-standing tradition), and my sisters and I went for a short hike before they had to head back home. I don't have pictures of that adventure because Andy had the camera to record the fishing trip, and it's a good thing he did! He caught a very good-sized largemouth bass, which he (and Don) proudly posed with before throwing back to get even bigger.

No comments: