I've been saving up for awhile....
Back in December, my boss took my co-workers and I (and our spouses) went out to the fanciest dinner in Moscow - a restaurant named West of Paris. He encouraged us all to order the full French experience - an 8 course meal that takes 5 full hours to enjoy.We had a great time, getting to know each other out of the office and trying food we'd never tasted. About halfway thru the night, the boss decided to ask questions around the table. The first was: If you could have any material thing, what would it be? cost is not a factor. The answers were very interesting - a Shetland pony farm, a trip around the world, money to build a truck (any guesses who said that?), 2 feet of fresh powder for skiing that weekend, a piano....


2 comments:
What an exciting gift! Looks like you will have many happy hours playing!
Good for you. Unfortunately (for Ryan) I want the heavy, hard to move kind. I just love the sound of them. I would like to get one while my kids are young so they can start lessons.
Post a Comment