Monday, January 14, 2008

Bringing the Heat

Well, the snow shown below was mostly rained away, and we had the most beautiful weather yesterday! Clear, blue sky, just a slight breeze, and the temp. somewhere in the 40's. Andy had begun to wonder if he'd ever get the wood stove put in the shop, so he could be warm and happy working out there for the remainder of the winter. Well...this looked to be the day! So, he went over to borrow the neighbor's extension ladder, and also ended up getting the neighbor's assistance to install the pipe! (the same neighbor who plows our driveway)

The procedure went very smoothly, and was all hooked up in about 2 hour's time - just in time to go bowling with the car club that Andy was officially inducted into yesterday! They are the Knuckle Skrapers based out of Palouse, WA - a very fun group of guys. I wish I had pictures of the bowling, but my camera's batteries died! :(

I was going to take pictures of the completed stovepipe/stove project tonight, but it is currently snowing and blowing like crazy!! Goodbye beautiful blue-sky days....for awhile anyway.

No comments: